Kilimanjaro Trek Dates & Prices
So, how much does it cost to climb Kilimanjaro? First and foremost, do not make your decision based on price alone. Price should be only one component of your overall decision. High altitude trekking is not the place to shop for a cheap “deal”, nor is it the place to overpay needlessly. KCC offers a high quality service at a reasonable price.
Kilimanjaro Open Group Climbs
Kilimanjaro Private Climbs
What if the dates on which I wish to trek are not listed in the table ?
If there are two or more of you, we can arrange a trek for whatever dates you want, and on whatever route you want – for the same price as if you had joined one of the scheduled treks above. Please note that, unless you specify that you want a private trek, we will try to add other trekkers to your party by advertising your climb on this page.
- Return airport transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your hotel
- Two nights bed and breakfast hotel accommodation
- An expedition briefing prior to leaving for the mountain
- Kilimanjaro park entry permits
- Kilimanjaro park camping permits
- Mountain rescue permit
- Helicopter evacuation registration fee
- Bilingual guides
- Expedition porters and cooks
- Expedition food to include a hot breakfast,packed lunch, a hot evening meal and snack food available at camp + hot drinks.
- Staff transport, meals & wages
- High quality sleeping tents, 2 persons per tent
- Mess tent with tables and chairs
- Safety equipment to include short wave radios, a satellite phone, oxymeters, oxygen cylinder, large expedition first aid kit and means of evacuation.
- Private Toilet
- Uhuru or Stella Point certificate of achievement
What`s NOT Included?
- Return flights to/from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Entry Visa ($50 Europe/ $ 100 USA) can be obtained on entry
- Personal travel INSURANCE (specific to high altitude trekking and travel in rural Africa)
- Vaccinations for travel to region