KILIMANJARO TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Make sure your policy covers you for the altitude you will be visiting (6000m)
- The policy should cover you for evacuation by helicopter in case of emergency
- There should be adequate medical cover and cover for loss of equipment
KCC highly recommends the following company's for your travel insurance:
- WORLD NOMADS – European & International Residents
- Jade Stanley Ltd – UK residents only
Travel insurance for climbing Kilimanjaro: simple & flexible
About JS Travel Insurance
If you are planning a trip which includes the great challenge of Trekking up to 6,000 metres, it is of vital importance that you have a Travel Insurance Policy in place before you leave your home and start the trek.
Search and Rescue: We are pleased to offer a policy that covers Search and Rescue up to £50,000 in the event of an accident or injury whilst taking part in Trekking to 6,000 metres
Click below to find out more and receive a quote:
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.